Underwater Video Credits
- 2002 - 2008 - Santana Diving, Phuket, Thailand. Making souvenir videos of Phuket daytrips and liveaboard cruises to the Similan Islands, Burma etc..
- 2008 - Nai'a Cruises, Fiji. Making souvenir videos of liveaboard cruises in Fiji and Tonga.
TV & Film Crew
- 2001 - YAP Films - Underwater cameraman for The Struma, a documentary about the Jewish refugee ship sunk in Turkey in WWII.
- 2005 - MTV Europe. Back on the Backpacker Trail. Underwater and topside DV video of Danny Dyer snorkelling and marine life at Phi Phi Island.
- 2005 - NDR Fernsehen, Germany. Das Geisterschiff der Moken. Underwater cameraman shooting DV of Moken sea gypsies spear fishing in Surin Islands for Mare TV series.
- 2006 - Kanakna Productions, Belgium for VT4's Temptation Island. Underwater cameraman shooting DVCAM of Rebecca Loos and contestant snorkelling at Coral Island.
- 2004 - Daka Industries, Hong Kong. Underwater cameraman - DV footage of "Aqua Glider" and "Seadoo Seascooter" in swimming pool, Phuket.
- 2004 - Royal Developments International (RDI). Topside cameraman shooting promo footage of Koh Samui and new resort development.
- 2006 - Siam Ocean World, Bangkok. Shark footage for Shark Week promo.
- 2006 - Travel Counsellors, UK. Footage of divers on reef for TV advert. The advert is on their home page.
- 2006 - Surface Marker, Phuket. Short Flash movie demonstrating use of surface marker buoy. See the movie on their home page.
- 2006 - 2008 - Two Fish Divers, North Sulawesi. Promo videos for dive shows and the internet.
- 2007 - 2008 - TVtrip.com. Topside cameraman shooting promo footage of Phuket hotels. Links to my videos are on my showreel page.
- 2008 - AquaMarine Diving, Bali. Promo video for dive shows etc..
- 2004 - Deep Blue Divers. Underwater survey video of tanker, Phuket.
Underwater Stock Footage for TV
- NOS Television The Netherlands - Footage of Moken sea gypsies from Surin Islands.
- Associated Press Television News - Post-tsunami underwater footage from the Similan Islands.
- BBC TV News - Footage of HMHS Britannic.
- Regent Entertainment - Britannic (Channel 4 etc.). Footage of HMHS Britannic for end credits.
- Actuality Productions - "Lost Marvels" (History Channel). Footage of HMHS Britannic.
- MPH Entertainment- History's Mysteries: Doomed Sisters of the Titanic. (History Channel). Footage of HMHS Britannic.
- ITV (UK) - Footage of humpback whales for Funniest Things