Stock Footage - Underwater Footage
Royalty free and rights managed stock footage by Nick Hope, including a huge catalog of underwater footage from Thailand, Myanmar (Burma), Indonesia, Fiji, Tonga and beyond, featuring a range of marine life, scuba diving and other underwater subjects.
Specialities include tropical fish, scuba divers, marine invertebrates, coral reefs, shipwrecks and cave diving. Topside stock footage of indigenous people, scenery, travel and nature subjects is also featured.
Thousands of video clips are available to license in PAL DV and high definition HDV 1080i, both 1080-50i and 1080-60i.
Below is a demo reel of stock footage showcasing subjects alphabetically from A to L which can be searched using the links below. Footage of other subjects such as sharks and whales is available on request.
This demo reel can also be viewed on Vimeo at higher quality.
Stock Footage Subjects
Click the links below to search my stock footage library.
- Indonesia (inc. Bali, Bunaken Island, Manado, Lembeh Strait)
- South Pacific Ocean
- Marine Life
- Cetaceans (whales, dolphins)
- Coral Reefs
- Marine Fishes (inc. ray-finned fishes, eels, seahorses etc.)
- Marine Invertebrates
- Arthropods (crustaceans, decapods, crabs, lobsters, shrimps)
- Cnidarians (anthozoans, sea anemones, corals, gorgonians, hydrozoans, jellyfish etc.)
- Echinoderms (starfish, sea cucumbers, sea urchins, crinoids, brittle stars)
- Phoronid Worm (horseshoe worm, Phoronis australis)
- Polychaete Worms (bristle worms)
- Sea Squirts (tunicates, ascidians, salps)
- Marine life behaviour (inc. feeding, mimicry and symbiosis)
- Reptiles (sea snakes, turtles, lizards)
- Green Algae (turtle weed, Chlorodesmis Fastigiata)
- Marine Environmental Issues
- People (inc. indigenous Burmese, Fijian and Indonesian people)
- Scenic (topside) (inc. sunrises and sunsets)
- Scuba Divers & Scuba Diving (inc. cave diving, muck diving and night diving)
- Shipwrecks including HMHS Britannic