Use Of My Still Images
My underwater stock photos may be licensed on a rights-managed basis for use in websites, printed media etc..
The majority of the pictures are captured from video and so the resolution is generally maximum 768 x 576 for 4:3 DV, 1920 x 1080 for 16:9 HD, and 3840 x 2160 for 4k UHD. A few were captured to memory stick at 1360 x 1020.
Please contact me with the details, such as:
- medium (e.g. website, book, magazine, newspaper, leaflet, CD-ROM etc.)
- use (e.g. advertising, editorial, daily newspaper etc.)
- territories (e.g. regional, national, international)
- desired duration of licence (e.g. 3 months, 1 year, perpetual)
- circulation (e.g. 1000 copies, 10,000 copies etc.)
- number of instances (e.g. how many times the image appears)
- if an associated thumbnail image will appear
Use by Charities
Registered charities may generally use my still images for free in printed or online media, provided you contact me by e-mail with details of your charity and the proposed use. A credit to "Nick Hope, www.bubblevision.com" would be appreciated, or you could copy and paste the following text, which includes the link:
Photo courtesy Nick Hope | Bubble Vision
In general you may use my still images for free offline for educational projects provided you contact me by e-mail with details of the proposed use. In general I do not permit publication of my still images online for free, other than by registered charities. I reserve the right to refuse permission.